Saturday, October 24, 2009

Wedding Bells!!!

Oh-Emm-Gee!!!! I almost forgot to tell you guys the most important news of all!!! My friend Michelle is getting married!!! Yay!!! I am soooo excited!! You would think it was my wedding or something!! LOL!! I saw her proposal video and I cried like a baby!! I couldn't even hear anything the first time that I saw it and I was crying!! When I was saw her cry then I really lost it!! I'm no good at weddings!! I always cry!!! LOL!! I don't know why...LOL...I'm not even really that emotional of a person!! I can't wait till March 13th!!! I'm going to Texas to see her get married off!!! Love is soooo beautiful!! I think that I have told all of my friends by now about Michelle and her wedding at least a dozen times!! I'm just sooo happy!! So my question is...when is it my turn??




No comments: