Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I am truly blessed......

I just saw on facebook something that was posted by a pastor, it stated that he had spoken with a Army Major that had to meet with a family in Oakland, Ca! The Army Major was going to a home of a 20 year old that was killed in Afghanastan! I thought, wow, my little brother is in the Army and he was supposed to go to Afghanastan but it got cancelled by Obama. My brother will be 20 in December! I could not even imagine if my brother was no longer with me and was killed in action! Wow, I am so blessed to still have my brother here with me! It makes you think that you are not promised anything but today so you should cherish the time that you have now with your family and friends! You never know when it is your time to go! This status really hit home for me!! Thank you Jonathan for serving and for being my brother!! I love you sooo much and I couldn't even imagine living a day without you in my life! I am soooo thankful to all the troops and all that are serving and have served!! Thank You!!! :)

No comments: