Saturday, October 24, 2009

Laalalalalalala Cruise!!!!

Lalalalalalala I'm going on a cruise!!! Yeeee-ah!!! UPC should really hire me as a recruiter!! Ive got quite a few people wanting to go on the cruise!! Of course most of them have been guys...LOL!! Theres going to be toooo many girls as it is!! Technically I'm doing the girls a favor!! I'm evening the ratio of guys to girls out!! Right?? LOL Sounds good to me!!! Its a UPC Singles Cruise that is going to the Carribeans and I can't wait!!! Sooooo excited!! Why do you think I am working 3 jobs?? Not for my health...LOL!!! I think that it will be a lot of fun!! I plan on being on the beach every time that the boat docks!!! I love the beach!! I want to go jet skiing and parasailing!! Anyone down?? Tanya won't go parasailing with me!! Shes a loser!! LOL jk Tanya....I love you!!!

No comments: