Monday, October 26, 2009

Kids

Its so crazy when I see people that I went to school with and they already have kids! I guess I'm just behind in the times!! I took Kaylynne to school today and saw a few people that I knew that were taking their kids to school and I was thinking to myself that I couldn't see myself taking my own kids to school! I guess I just can't see myself being a mom yet! My childhood best friend has a 10 year old and I just can't imagine myself at all having a 10 year old!! Yikes!!! Thats scary to just think about!! Maybe one day I will have kids, but I really don't want them until I'm at least 30! I'm still enjoying my life and I like not being tied down to a child! I see some of my friends that have kids and they can barely go outside or go to the bathroom for that matter without dragging the kids with them. I guess I'm just not ready for that responsibility yet! It wouldn't other me if I never had kids. It would be nice to have at least one of my own, but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't happen. I think that Tanya and I may be the only ones at our age without children. Everyone else our age has already had at least one child, married or not. Its sooo crazy to me!!!

No comments: