Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hater...LOL

SO I tried to hook my friend Tanya up with this guy that I know, but she didn't like him or whatever and I kind of gave her a hard time about it! Now, I am SO glad that she didn't go with him!!! If they were together I think that I would've lost my mind...seriously!! He has a girlfriend now and he is always singing to her, praying to her, babe this and babe that!! LOL I would soooo go crazy!!! I'm a hater!! I had this dream that Tanya got engaged and they were all over each other....I was soooo disgusted in my dream...LOL! I think my exact words were "Get a Room"! It will be soooo hard if she gets married before me! Shes my partner in crime!! I'll prob sabatoge it...LOL jk!! Thats mean!! I'll be like, oh hey Bill, what are you doing here? Tanya's with Frank! She must have forgt about your date..haha!! J/K!!! I already told her that I was going to do that and she said that she would kill me! I wouldn't really destroy her happiness!! I want her to be happy....just not before me...haha!!! Tanya and Tiff both tell me daily what a hater I am! They want to buy my T-shirts with my hater ways...LOL!!

No comments: