Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oooo La La

I am such a nerd!!! I called Tanya last night and told her to meet me for dinner! She told me to meet her at Rue and so I did! Well I was sitting in the parking lot for like 20 minutes and she still hadnt showed up so I started freaking out!! I'm such a worry wart!! I thought that she got in some huge accident or got pulled over and they were hauling her away!!! I was about to go and search for her!! Instead I texted her and said, are you ok? SHe called and was like, what are you talking about? Where are you? I told you to meet me at Rue! I was like, WHERE are YOU?? SHe was like inside...haha!! She didn't have her car so I freaked out for no reason!!! LOL!! Go figure!! At least I care...LOL!!

Tanya asked me what I wanted for dinner, but all I really wanted was some Chocolate Cake, so we went to Chillis! I was telling her my drama or whatever and I look up and saw the hottest guy ever!!! He was a cop and he was FINE!!! I looked and Tanya and she said don't even say it!! Hahaha!! Is pretty cool having a best friend that can read your mind!! We never have to speak to each other! We just read our brain waves...LOL! YOu would think that we have been friends for years and years, but only since 2006!! Shes amazing!!!

I have been seeing a lot of hotties lately!!! I saw a firefighter from ABQ at the store and I was like hmmmmmmm....LOL!!! Tanya had to drag me away...LOL!! I think most guys if they put on a uniform are hot! There is one guy I know though, it just wasn't working for him...LOL! He went to firefighting school and became a firefighter and I was like...Ugh!! Thats mean!! I will be nice!! He did take me on a nice date though! :) It was the first and the last!! He was weird!!

No comments: