Saturday, October 24, 2009

Random but on my heart

I stole part of this from my friend Jen! Its crazy cause shes younger then me, but we can talk about really deep stuff together!

"The greatest battle we fight is not against the devil, and not even against the world....but against our own will." Wow. He went on to say that each and every one of us struggle with letting our own will crumble. We can spend years and years building our own will without realizing it, when what we really should be doing is giving our will completely to God. It so hard because you can't see the big picture, you don't know what will happen if you don't get your way because you're not in control. But I'm really starting to learn and understand more that I CAN trust God with my life. He knows it all, not me! Things might seen dark right now but if you give your will and your life completely to God, the light WILL come and He WILL take care of you! (Proverbs 3:5-6, and Matthew 6:33 say it all about this.) Must read!!

I want to make sure that I am doing God's will and not Amy's will! Its hard cause we always think that we know best! God allows us to be in control and it crumbles apart everytime, but when we trust him things work out!

No comments: