Monday, October 26, 2009

Date Night

Don't you think that it would be cool to have date night with your closest girlfriends and thier significant others? I think it would be fun, but alas I am single and so are all my close friends!! :( I think Bre and I will have a anti-Valentines Day Bash together!!! LOL we are such haters on anyone that is happy!! We hate couples!! :) Thats why we are soooo good together!! We can be miserable together...LOL!! Well, I could go either way actually cause sometimes I just love love and sometimes it makes me sick!! Depends on my mood I guess!! Sometimes Bre says I'm a traitor to our cause!! LOL!! Shes such a dork!!! Bre and I are still praying that Tiffany breaks up with her boyfriend so we can be the 4 bays again...LOL!! Tiff is so annoying when we got out to eat!! Bre and I hate eating anywhere the mall if Julio is working cause Tiff orders and just leaves us there!!! Rude!!! Boys ruin everything!!! LOL!!! I'm so just kidding about Tiffany leaving Julio!! Tiff is my sister and I want her to be happy! Her happiness is my happiness!! Julio is a alright guy! I didn't like him at first but he has rubbed off on me and he is pretty cool!! He makes my sister happy and thats all that really matters I suppose!!! BUT my brother has weapons if he crosses the line...LOL....and I'm not playing about that...haha!!

No comments: