Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a great great day with Yvette

Oh my goodnes!! I was laughing so hard! I just love my home girl Yvette's daughter!! She is so freaking adorable!! Dayleen was over at my house chilling with me and Yvette and she was all following Cornflake around calling her Popcorn!! It was soooo cute! She is adorable! She would laugh super hard everytime that Cornflake licked her!! Everytime I try to speak spanish to her, she looks at me like I done lost my mind...lol

Yvette is my blonde mexican home girl!! She is such a dummy, but that is why I love her!! So she was telling me a story about when she was pregnant and I'm going to share with you her smarts...lol

So there was a guy that she thought was really hot before she got pregnant, but she never talked to him, he just gave her the "eye". So she thought he was into her or whatever. When she got pregnant she didn't see him because she stayed home a lot. Well she saw him at a resturant when she was VERY pregnant and he was outside and he could only see her face. When he came into the resturant and saw her stomach he kind of looked at weird! She was trying to get her grub on and she was eating a burrito. The guy looked and her and said what are you having??

What do you think my amazing friend said????

She said she was having a combonation with some bacon........

He said I meant the baby.....

What a genius!! I couldn't stop laughing!! She told me the story because we went to Bush's chicken to go and get a drink and this really hot guy came to our car to get our order. She was kind of flirting with him and he said that our total was only $1. Yvette was freaking out and said that home boy was hooking us up. She was going on and said it was because she talked to him in spanish...lol. We were making fools of ourselves because we thought he gave us a discount. When we pulled out of the drive thru there was a big sign that said happy hour....drinks $0.47...haha we are so dumb!

No comments: