Sunday, May 3, 2009

Random Gibberish

its amazing how you feel like your life is going in such a way that your almost miserable but not quite...then all of a sudden everything changes for you. As a lot of my close friends know...my heart has been in pieces. I felt like i would never get over this person even though its been 2 years. Its been really hard for me to accept the fact that we are over but i have finally accepted it. It was a lot of praying and a whole lot of crying. I know that i will have to work at it everyday and i know that my feelings wont just vanish. I kept asking god why he allows me to hurt and i finally got a answer. Scars are there to remind you of the past and who you were. I was reminded yesterday of how much i have grown and how different i am since moving back to cali. Also i couldnt understand why i couldnt let stuff go...this very special person told me i hadnt learned what god was trying to teach me. Which was true....i was trying to do everything on my own and i wasnt trusting in god at all. Lets just say that yesterday my eyes opened up to a lot of things and i have peace and can accept his decision in my heart now. Im also glad that i never hooked up with anyone cause i would have drove any man to drinking...lol seriously. On a side note..i met this amazing person! He has so many qualities that i admire..ill keep you updated

No comments: