Sunday, May 3, 2009

♥One day my Prince will come

--One day your prince will come, mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask for directions.
--Smile always ... and live the smile!
--The best thing you can give someone is a chance.
--Don't push anyone to hard, if it's meant to be, it will happen.
--They say true love hides behind every corner ... I must be walking in circles!
--Tonight I'll ask the stars above, "How will I win your love? What do I do? What do I say to turn your eyes my way?"
--For all of you who talk about me ... thanks for making me the center of your world!
--Never start frowning because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
--When a girl loves a guy, the sweetest thing in the world is to hear him admit that he treasures her.
--Love is giving someone the power to break your heart, but trusting that they won't.
--A boyfriend is someone you can go to crying in your PJs, your hair a mess, make-up running down your face, and he'd still say, "Baby, you're beautiful"!
--Once you find the right person, all of a sudden, anything is possible.
--Making sacrifices is what love is all about, just make sure you're not the only one making them.
--Friendship is just a word, but girls give it a meaning.

No comments: