Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ugh....Men!

I seriously do not understand guys at all!!! Why do they act like they want one thing just to be like surprise thats not what I want....I want this. Which is perfectly fine but I think we would've saved everyone a lot of heartache if they would've just said that in the very beginning. Why do guys play games?? Is it really that fun?? Does it get you off in some weird twisted way?? I seriously do not understand! Why am I always like your best friend or a little sister?? Maybe I don't want to be your best friend or little sister!! Always the friend never the bride. I'm not saying that I want to run to the chapel and get married..I just want more then to just be your best friend. I was talking to Tanya last night about everything and I must be doing something wrong. What that is, I have no idea. I am just confused and frustrated!! So if I seem way quiet, its because I'm trying to let you go without hurting both of us. I don't know what else to say to you..I've said all there is to say. You want the best of both worlds, but I'm sorry, thats just not going to happen. Not with this girl anyways. I'm going to stop before I say too much!!!!

No comments: