Sunday, November 16, 2008







I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. In a way I am glad that I am finally coming to my senses about a few things. You see, more then anything I want to have a family. I want to have kids in the future. A husband that I love more then life itself. A husband that I can do ministry with. I don't want to just "be with someone." Thats just not what I am looking for. I would say last year I had like no standards as far as guys went. I would prob take you if you had no legs. Seriously. I think that it was because I didn't like myself deep down. I think that I blamed myself for a lot of things that happened in my life. I was able to forgive other people, but I couldn't forgive myself. It has been a difficult road, but I can finally see the light. I know that no relationship is perfect, but it can be perfect with God. I think that as long as your relationship's foundation is God, you can overcome anything. I think a few years ago, I couldn't have a relationship with somebody. I was immature and was soo not ready. I would've just screwed it up..which I did. I'm not in a hurry to just run down the aisle to get married, but I would love to get married to somebody who is amazing! What is the most important to me is the person's relationship with God. I don't want to be with somebody who is going to drag me down spiritually or is still trying to find himself. You need to know who you are in God already! I want to be with someone who wants to be there for the long haul, not just for the moment. You need to respect youself and me as well. I want everything to be in God's perfect will!

No comments: