Friday, November 14, 2008

Adventure Of A Lifetime


Africa? Texas? Michigan? Guam? Arizona? Colorado? Ohio? Nevada? Utah?


So many decisions....how will I ever pick where I should go? So me and Tanie have decided that if there is no life changing decisions made, then we are bouncing in June. We are still young and have a lot of life in us..lol. We just want to go and meet different kinds of people. It seems that we see the same people over and over and we want to see new faces. We want to experience new things. For Tanie, she has never been outside of California..except for when she opens new stores. I have been to other states and I love the adventure! I'll keep you updated on our travels! :)


Tanie said that she will move to Michigan if Jaime finds her a husband...lol....like thats going to happen! I think that we will most likely go to West Texas! I love theat place! I love the people there!


No comments: