Sunday, November 16, 2008

For everything there is a time and a season


I truly believe that there is a time and season for everything! I remember about a month ago, my pastor was teaching on that. I just keep telling myself that, so I can believe it in my heart. Sometimes it is really hard to wait on God! It seems that he never does anything when we think it is right or when we want him to do it. Thats ok though. I am finding that God's timing is always perfect. We feel that at the time God is always late, when in reality he is right on time. I'm not praying for patience because I know that God will try my patience..lol. I am praying though that God will make me content with what I do have. As I have stated before, I want nothing more then to have a family. God knows my desires and wants. I know that God will fullfill them..just not right now. A few months ago I had a dream..I was getting married...lol..of course..and I remember thinking in my head...this was soo worth the wait! I know that is how I am going to feel when I meet that special someone..or maybe I already know him...I just don't realize that he is special yet. I want to be a proverbs 31 woman. I want to be ready and be everything that I should be in God for my future husband. I want God to perfect me!

No comments: