Thursday, November 5, 2009

Well well well


So I got a random friend request on myspace and it happened to be my cousin Shawn from my dad's side! I was sooo excited that she found me!! Through her I have come in contact with Aunts, and cousins that I didn't really know that I had. Well, I knew that they existed but I just didn't know them. My dad is supposed to be contacting me so that should be interesting! I hope he doesn't back out! I really do want a relationship with my dad. No matter what happened in the past he is still my dad and he just needs to get over it! I look just like my dad and brother....scary...LOL!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Connell said...

You do look like your dad but I can't tell about your brother. lol Hard with the sunglasses.

AmY♥RoSe said...

Thats actually my cousin Jacob with my dad! I thought it was my brother, but its not!